FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION
- After the machine is manually loaded the cover will close automatically and start the vacuum cycle.
- After the vacuum cycle the cover will automatically swing to the other working platform while the packaged
- products will automatically be discharged on the conveyor belt and be transported into the immersion tank which will automatically start the short immersion cycle.
- After the immersion the product will be discharged on the exit table.
- At the exit table the excess film can be removed from the shrink wrap package if 1-2 seal has been used.
- The 1-2 seal is highly recommended when shrink bags are being used.
- For regular vacuum bags the immersion tank is not necessary.
- Rugged all stainless steel construction
- IP65 splash water proof controls
- Pneumatic automatic movement of the vacuum chamber
- Manual, semi-automatic or automatic operation
- Sensor controlled 10 program digital vacuum control unit
- Special cleaning position
- Conveyor belt automatic controlled by the movement of
the vacuum chamber and the immersion tank
- Immersion tank has automatic water level and temperature control
- The immersion rack can be removed to clean the immersion tank
- 1-2 Seal for shrink bags or bi-active seal
- Gas flush
- External pump connection
- Additional 300m3 external pump
|SEAL LENGTH||WORK HEIGHT||USEFUL CHAMBER SIZE (WXDXH)||OUTSIDE DIMENSION (WXDXH)||WEIGHT||STANDARD VOLTAGE*||POWER CONSUMPTION||AIRPRESSURE|
|AUTOMATIC DOUBLE CHAMBER VACUUM MACHINE|
|a5000 l||2x810||910||810x680x200||2020x923x1230||525 kg||400-3-50 Hz||5.5 kw||6 bar-100 Ltr p/m|
|a5000 lL||4x810||910||810x680x200||2020x923x1230||525 kg||400-3-50 Hz||5.5 kw||6 bar-100 Ltr p/m|
|LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||DIMENSIONS (LXWXH)||WEIGHT||STANDARD VOLTAGE*||POWER CONSUMPTION|
|CS-HV||2900||630||910||2900x630x910||160 kg||220-1-50 Hz||800 W|
|WATER CONTENT||IMMERSION PLATFORM||IMMERSION DEPTH||DIMENSIONS (WXDXH)||WEIGHT||STANDARD VOLTAGE*||POWER CONSUMPTION|
|ADT-HV 60/80||175 Ltr||800x560||250||954x920x1698||255 kg||400-3-50 Hz||18 Kw option 30 Kw|
|EXIT TABLEDIMENSIONS ( LXWXH)|
Dimensions in mm *Machines can be supplied with all worldwide voltages applicable